Sew With Confidence with Lynda Swaine
I live in Hertfordshire, England, and have been sewing for most of my life. I tutor mainly in the home counties of the South East of England. For more information, please read the page on about me.
I have set up this service to help people to understand more and get the most out of their Sewing Machines and related Software.
I can help you with all Brother Sewing Machines, from basic right through to the top of the range Computerised Embroidery Machines and also the accompanying PE-Design Software.
If you do not have a Brother machine, don’t worry, I may also be able to help you with other makes, its worth a phone call, so just ring me and ask.
Here are the most common reasons why people ring for my help:
- You have to refer to the book to see how it works, and don’t always understand the book.
- You don’t understand which presser foot to use for each function.
- You only use half the stitches because you don’t know what the others are for.
- You are struggling with the Software because the book looks too complicated and daunting.
- You are on the verge of giving up trying to understand your machine properly, and could just do with some help to enable you to really get started.
This is precisely why I have set up this business.
Have you bought one of the Brother Embroidery Machines and would like to learn how to get the full potential from it? I can help you.
Have you purchased the Brother PE-Design Software and are having problems understanding it fully? I can guide you.
This is an independent “after sales facility” to help with your individual needs.
I now cover most of the South East of England, and can either:
- Come to your own home, (travelling expenses will be added for this service, but you might find this easier), OR
- You can bring your machine to me.
I also run group Training courses on Brother PE-Design Software.
Please ring me on 01707 324413
OR e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: I will only demonstrate on electrically sound machines in good working order. This is not a machine repair service, and is also not a help line for general queries. Please contact the manufacturer direct for this information.
However, please see my FAQ page for answers to common questions.